UNICEF internship programme
UNICEF is providing internship program in areas categorized into three: programme, external relations and operations.
- Programme and Policy: Adolescent Development; Communication for Development (C4D); Child Protection; Early Childhood Development; Education; Emergencies; Expanded Programme Immunization; Gender; Health; HIV / AIDS; Human Rights; Innovation; Knowledge Management; Monitoring & Evaluation; Nutrition; Programme Management; Policy Analysis & Planning; Social and Economic Policy; Statistics and Monitoring; WASH
- Operations: Finance and Administration; Human Resource; Internal Audit Management; Information Communication Technology; Legal; Operations and Business Management; Supply / Logistics
- External Relations: Alliances and Resource Mobilization; Communication / External Relations; Private Fundraising and Partnerships; UN and Multilateral Affairs
- Be enrolled in master’s or undergraduate degree and must have completed at least two years of full time study.
- Have excellent academic record
- Be proficient either in English, French or Spanish language
Deadline – 30 June 2016
The internship is free but applicants are expected to cover their own travel and living expenses
Duration- six to sixteen week
To apply and get detailed information, visit UNICEF website