Brenda Howe Africa scholarship
Nottingham Trent University is inviting applications for Africa scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Scholarships of up to a maximum of £10,000 are available in the form of a tuition fee reduction. To be eligible for consideration of Brenda Howe Africa scholarship, applicants must have been offered a place on an eligible full-time undergraduate or full-time postgraduate course (excluding MBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students).
Institution – Nottingham Trent University, UK
Field – any undergraduate or graduate course available at the university
Value – Covers full tuition fee
Deadline – June 22, 2016
How to apply
- Apply for admission, Visit the application procedure for international students
- After getting admission, Apply for the scholarship by filling the application form on this link. And Applications should be submitted via email given in the application form.
For more information
- Visit the official Scholarship page
- Visit admission procedure page
- Visit the application procedure for international students