Blog4dev essay contest
The World Bank has for long been helping Ethiopian in the process of fighting poverty. With its new approach, the World Bank aims to make the country-driven model more systematic, evidence-based, selective and focused on the goals of ending extreme poverty and increasing shared prosperity in a sustainable manner. As part of the process, the world ban office in Ethiopia invites young students to have a say on the development challenges and opportunities in Ethiopia.
Eligibility – Applicants must be
- Living in Ethiopia
- Between the age of 18-30
- A registered university student(proof of registration and ID is required)
- How can Ethiopia reach middle income country status without leaving anyone behind?
- Submission must be original
- The writing should lengthen a maximum of 700 words
- The language medium is English
- Only one submission per entrant is allowed
Submissions are reviewed based on
- Clarity and practical messages
1st place- a Laptop
2nd place- Samsung galaxy tablet
3rd place- ETB 5,000
The works of all three winners will be published on World Bank’s blog.
How to enter
Submit your entry via email at email@example.com
Deadline august 11, 2016