Business idea competition for students
This competition organized by the Ethio-European business innovation center provides a unique opportunity for young entrepreneurs to put entrepreneurship principles into practice with an integrative learning experience.
- Capacity in conceptualization of business ideas
- Training on business planning by international and Ethiopian experts
- Capacity in preparation of own business plans
- Evaluation by international and experts
- Advice by international Ethiopian experts
- Awards for the best business plans
- Business concept phase: July 29(launching ceremony)- August 19, 2016
- Deadline for application- August 7, 2016
- Notification of successful applicants- August 17, 2016
- Training phase: August 22- September 9, 2016
- Business plan competition phase: September 8- November 17, 2016(award ceremony)
- Deadline or business plan submission- September 11, 2016
- Final competition and announcement- October 3, 2016
How to apply –
Detailed information about the whole competition will be provided during the opening ceremony. i.e on July 29, 2016, at 4:00 local time.
Location- Eshetu Chole hall, college of business and economics, AAU.
For further info Call 0118699587, email email@example.com